Thursday, October 28, 2010

Help with this recipie?

i want to make this for my daughter:

http://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/bab鈥?/a>



it doesnt say if you need to cook the tofu or not. so do i cook it? if so, how is it supposed to be cooked?



thanksHelp with this recipie?
Do not cook the tofu... just puree it and make sure its the soft tofu. You can freeze it! Probably be a nice frozen treat for her in the summer too!!!Help with this recipie?
i am pretty sure that you cook tofu in the oven.
No, tofu does not need to be cooked.
In this recipe I believe the tofu does not require to be cooked - that way it is soft and easy to eat for your baby. Tofu can be eaten raw.

However, I cook the tofu for my daugher (since she was 12 months). Either I cut it into cubes, fry it both sides (nice and crispy) or put the cubes in an oven until brown.
  • hair highlights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment