Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vegetarian turkey alternative?

My friend's birthday is on boxing day. Her family isn't really having a big Christmas this year as her Grandmother's ill and they'll be spending the day in hospital with her. She's a bit down about it, her Granny's really not doing well, so I promised I'd make her a 'Christmas dinner lunch box' for her birthday present!



She's vegetarian, and I just realised that I have no idea how to prepare/cook tofu! She really likes it, and I was thinking I could use it as a turkey substitute.



Does anyone have any tofu recipes that would fit the bill?



Thank's you helpful veggies/vegans!Vegetarian turkey alternative?
i am a vegetarian..

and recently, on thanksgiving, i had tofurky, which was delicious.

you can find it at stop and shop, and most grocery stores.

some of them come in complete meals.Vegetarian turkey alternative?
Tofurkey's great!
Try this one:



http://www.bryannaclarkgrogan.com/page/p鈥?/a>
real turkey, maybe 8lb roasted in the oven for 2 hrs

serve with stuffing %26amp; bacon



noob
You can buy a Quorn chicken-style roast with stuffing in the middle.
Nutroast (gee now me hungry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment