Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do I prepare and cook the perfect Tofu?

I had a wonderful pasta salad the other day at a cafe. It had Tofu cubes in it and the taste was great! I tried cooking it with prior meals but it didnt taste as good as the cafe's. How do I cook it to perfection and what are some good recipes you can refer me too. Thanks again!How do I prepare and cook the perfect Tofu?
be sure that your tofu is fresh..i suggest you buy the japanese tofu..my fave is fried tofu..dredge in egg then japanese breadcrumbs and fry them til both sides gets golden brown..dip it with soy sauce and lime juice or sweet %26amp;sour chili sauce.or you can slice it into cubes and saute garlic,onions,oyster sauce,cabbage,mushrooms and the tofu..!How do I prepare and cook the perfect Tofu?
Do you freeze your tofu? It gives it a chewier texture. Check out tips in my profile.



www.vegweb.com has some great recipes, not just tofu, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment