Friday, November 19, 2010

Do I have some kind of disorder?

I workout as much as I can..

On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, I do..

12min 5.5mph

6 min 3.5mph

2 min 7mph

2 min 6mph on the treadmill

some light ab/weight workouts

40min on the stationary bike, leisure. i probably bike around only 13-14miles within those 40 minutes.



and then on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, I do a cardio kickbox class at 24 hour fitness.

but some days I feel super tired and I'll skip one or two days out of the Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday routine.



Then on food wise, every morning I eat the unsweetened, original, quaker instant oatmeal. no lunch, then when I come home (2:30) i drink a couple cups of hot tea and 1 fuji apple. then, normally I would go workout. And for dinner I usually eat steamed vegetables, or soups, or fruits.

Occasionally I'll eat wild caught salmon or chicken breast. and that's mainly my only resource of protein, and tofu.

Do you think this would be over 1000 calories?

Oh, and I'm 15, and weigh about 92lbs.

I also walk my dog for about 30 minutes everyday, and that's not including how he stops and sniffs and stuff. But it's always a light/regular walk.



But I still think I'm fat. And I for some reason refuse to eat anything cooked with oil, red meat, and pasta/rice whenever I'm at home. And when I'm at a restaurant, I'm very very picky.

Is my lifestyle heatlhy?Do I have some kind of disorder?
Ok you don't have a disorder at the moment but if you let things continue on you could start banning more foods and then end up anorexic so i suggest that you go and consult a medical proffesional about a healthy diet good luck :)Do I have some kind of disorder?
Nope. Not a healthy life style. The food your eating adds up to less than 300 calories. Your mental state is not in good condition. It's not like your anorexic or something like you want to be, but you sound like a very boring person. Go exercise with your friends instead of going on machines.



How tall are you?
You are grossly underweight unless you are under 5ft. tall.

Go to ';calculate BMI'; and see for yourself.

Because you are obsessing and think you are still fat, yes, you very likely DO have anorexia nervosa.

See your doctor and get a referral to a counselor who specializes in eating disorders.

No comments:

Post a Comment