Friday, November 19, 2010

Is this a good meal plan to lose weight?

Breakfast: Apple, orange, melon and berry fruit salad with 8 oz. soy milk (I'm vegan... yayy!!)

Snack: Raw vegetables, fruit, or whole grain crackers (i.e. Kashi鈾?

Lunch: Bean sprout/spinach salad with chickpeas, fat free feta cheese, and onion (or typical salad veggies, depending on how lazy I'm feeling =)

Snack: same as mid-morning snack

Dinner: Stir fry tofu with veggies, or three bean salad, or something along those lines (again, depending on how much I'm willing to cook/chop)

Snack: Sugarfree popsicle or more veggies and fruit



I'll also be burning at least 800 calories on most days (I do intervals on the treadmill throughout the day)Is this a good meal plan to lose weight?
Yes, that sounds fantastic! Very healthy! And with the beans, you get your protein. With this diet, I bet you'll be losing weight in no time!Is this a good meal plan to lose weight?
if you want to lose weight just eat tic-tacs and slurpees from sev levs
don't eat a damn thing

No comments:

Post a Comment