Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I eat a Buddist/Vegan diet? with healthy nutrients?

I want to eat a vegan diet for health and moral impacts. ( I was told even eating eggs is not good because eggs , even ones labeled free range? require massive fossil fuel consumption and animal cruelty)?



I bought a lot of veggies but I cooked them and they don't taste too good. I cooked collard greens, celery, peppers, cabbage, onions. I got tofu. I use mostly just soy sauce and black pepper for flavoring.



How do I eat a healthy vegan diet that tastes good?How do I eat a Buddist/Vegan diet? with healthy nutrients?
Do you like to cook?

I would recommend visiting

www.theppk.com



They have some really great recipes to get you started, they are all purely vegan and never call for strange substitutes.



Things that never hurt to have on hand when you are a vegan are sesame, peanut and olive oil. Tamari, Soy sauce, peanut sauce, hot sauce, curry paste, coconut milk, nutritional yeast, onion, garlic, rice vinegar, cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar and tomato paste. Between those things you can make just about anything yummy.How do I eat a Buddist/Vegan diet? with healthy nutrients?
i object to the opinion that eggs require a massive amount of fossil fuels, there are many far bigger worries for that, and the fossil fuel element can be removed if you rear the hens yourself.

animal creulty ? i have no doubt this is true in the case of battery eggs, but free range eggs are far far kinder to the animal, but if you want to elliminate it entirely, you could hand rear them.



i think you need to rethink your position, veggies taste wonderfull, and if you don't like them then going veg only may not be the best personal desicion for you.
Sounds like you're a failure in the kitchen. That just means you get yourself a vegan cookbook.



It's seriously not the fault of the veggies, but it's up to you. I have no problem getting omnivores to go back for seconds and thirds.
well to me, what u made sounds good!

Switch up the way u cook em. I prefur steamed but sometimes will stir fry or bake the veggies. Make sure u dont cook em too long till they are soggy!

Maybe mix the veggies in with something u like. Pasta and tomato sauce??

Look up vegan recipies online. youll get the hang of it
a vegan diet plan does not have to be %100 low fat/low calorie in order for it to work.



try the internet with phrases such as ';buddhist recipe'; and ';buddhist recipes';
you know the dalai lama lama isnt vegetarian, right?



there is no ';buddist'; diet.
  • leather boots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment