Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What are some great food ideas for school?

I know that my diet isn't the healthiest diet. So I know some food ideas for Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Dessert.



Before you ask, there is a difference between Recess and Lunch. The difference is that Recess is usually only 20 minutes so I need something nice and quick. Lunch is usually 40 - 45 minutes so I can get something a bit more filling. I need food ideas for school for breakfast, morning tea and lunch. I need to meals to be easy to make and easy to buy at a local supermarket.I also need them to be portable. For Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Dessert, I need the meals to be easy to make and buy. They do not really need to be portable. I cannot cook for myself so something that can be microwave or oven cooked would be something great.



I am going to tell you what I usually eat. I have included a few notes in brackets () where necessary:



Breakfast: Up%26amp;Go liquid breakfast (I must drink this. I have no time to make breakfast)

Morning Tea: Lamingtons, raspberry and blueberry bar, water

Lunch: 2 packets of chips, water

Afternoon Tea: A packet of noodles/chips, soft drink,

Dinner: Tofu and rice OR Rice with boiled eggs

Dessert: Ice cream with chocolate toppings



I need the meals to be filling. Also I mainly eat fruit and dairy (except cheese), you can include vegetables but please tell me how to make them taste nice. For me, vegetables don't really have much taste. Also no meat, chicken or fish. Basically, the meals need to be vegetarian friendly. I am low in protein, iron and don't have all the vitamins needed such as Vitamin B12. I also don't usually eat sandwiches because I do not really have good ideas for them.



Please help

%26amp; ThanksWhat are some great food ideas for school?
School lunches are hard because you don't have access to an oven or microwave. How about raw veggies like carrots, celery, broccoli, and hummus dip or ranch dip? Also, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, ';fake'; meat sandwich like Yves brand, and fruit. Crackers and cheese. Banana muffin or other type of muffin.



Hope this helps!What are some great food ideas for school?
Enjoy the wholesome goodness of some carrot sticks for your vegetarian lunch. Carrot sticks are full of nutrients and very portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment