Friday, November 19, 2010

Everyone better answer this! HELP I NEED AN ANSWER!!!?

Cannibals are what they eat

superfluous super flues

What if you did not have nail fungus?

we found your pants.

You're that crazy shark, aren't you? I'm just a dolphin, maam.

Clever things to say after inhaling from a helium balloon

You are brave young dragon. But mine is the stronger gung-fu.

Do me a favor, and don't do me anymore favors

Bailout Rescue Plan

Oh no! Not another learning experience!

I'd like 600 mirrors please

Pressing business at the dry cleaners

Rack of Spam recipe

Facts: 1) Ninjas are mammals. 2) Ninjas fight ALL the time. 3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people

These aren't the droids we're looking for

These aren't the droids we're looking for

A hip-hop MC performs with improvised rhyme and the spoken word, typically over a thumping beat.

I am not a chew toy

I AM the walrus.

bernard cribbins for president of the universe

Thank god and Greyhound she's gone

the honey that burns

theres a great juggeler on the radio tonignt

Do you suffer from uncontrollable falling down?

Black Bean Chicken, medium spicy

All your platypus are belong to us.

broken dinner plates litter the airfields

I don't know quite how to say this

Got change for a $6 bill?

the development of a nuclear powered egg

Dang...Probation denied again!

due to an imbalance of hormones i have been sick

this body is slowing and my mind is reverse growing

I'd love to, but I'm building a pig from a kit.

Do Not Read

Interesting article on eggplant

The CARDBOARD PROTOTYPE

never finish a burrito

logamin'

My brain is not large enough to destroy the entire world when unfolded.

Pity the worms!

You mush read this!

re: please don't call me a chinchilla

Happy New Now!

I eat tofu and I vote.

Nutrageous!

free an eggroll or a fried crab rangoon

Did you or did you not order the CODE RED?!

I'll transfer your skills to the legumes

for a fish and finger pie

Golf-ball sized hail! Grab your 9-iron and let's go...

It's not you, it's me. I don't like you.

Cooking with heat

I'll take that drink now.

RE: four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie

Be Your Own Boss!!8098

little ducks fighting bigger ducks

Please do not request no spicy hot

Shaolin Golden Palm!

Bonsai Kitten

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be.

Sensitive boyfriend sweater

Rupert and mummy bear go by train with Bill on holiday again.

The black crow flies over the sleeping dog at midnight

Define ';love';

if i ';hop into the shower'; am i turning into a rabbit?

Everything today is about the entire enterprise! Front and back lines - inside and out.

The sushi boats are in the harbor for the night

What's new, Pikachu?

Shall we play a game?

the art of driving a giant, nuclear powered duck

Pandora didn't think outside the box

I like pie.

puking rainbows

My hobby is collecting dust

the royal afflecks

CONCERN BROWN BAG TIX STILL AVAILABLE!

Absotively posilutely

Re: test results

Ma has a ham!

Waterbeds for Quadrupeds

Expanding the NFL season to 162 games

Hey everybody, I'm going to band camp!!

Eating pasta with chopsticks

Return at once to the Mother Ship!

You ATE the grand panjandrum's booties?

Have you tried the HotPockets? They're breathtaking!

I know kung fu!

My motivational speaking tour

Workin' like a one-armed paper-hanger with an itch...

Girls, are, wicked awesome.

You can fight or you can surf. Now what's it gonna be?

Time-off for good behavior

bramble bushes and holy rushes

I'm going through a shrinking spurt

Alarming drop-out rate of sky diving classes

Save the whales! Collect the whole set!

Save some funk for Sunday

I am not edible.

Carving watermelons on Halloween

Sorry that meeting sucked so bad

rocking roll dudes on motorbikes

cycling over melons

Wanna try the Good Cop/Bad Cop routine?

I'm NOT fat...that's my money belt

Allow myself to introduce...myself

Sender wishes to recall message

What we have here is a failure to communicate

Astonishing feats of MENTALISM!

I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings

There are eels in my hovercraft

We sell solutions, not software

When Lawyers Attack

Gushy Review! Over the Top! You Sound Like The Market Executive!

Mind over don't matter.

Busted, cold dusted, hot dog, with mustard.

i've arranged a list of exciting things we can do for the next thirty years

';racecar'; spelled backwards

As a youth I used to weep in butcher shops.

Stop baby sea turtles from being crushed!

I love animals cause they're made of meat.

Charleston Chewy is Chewy, Louie. But not too chewy.

Leveraging core competency across the extraprise

Smells like a wet dog.

MAKE MONEY FAST

Oh, I get it. It's very clever. How's that working out for you?

I am disrespectful to dirt!

I served in the military under General Apathy

ASAP'S Fables

Dang! That's the 10th Commandment I've broken today

important: do not eat the fish

My favorite color is Vanna White

Couples welcome

How about never? Is never good for you?

My train of thoughEveryone better answer this! HELP I NEED AN ANSWER!!!?
i like hot pockets. yes i ate the bootiesEveryone better answer this! HELP I NEED AN ANSWER!!!?
These all came from Yahoo mails subject-o-matique.



Random...but not original!!

Report Abuse


what?
WHAT?



I think I just heard my co co alarm go off!

No comments:

Post a Comment