Friday, November 19, 2010

Have you resumed this year anything that you use to do and once more are inspired to do so???

Such as Painting, Writing, even Laughing......going out again in lieu of stayiing a recluse? What is YOUR ';WIN'; this last six months????? I have moved, by myself, load by load via taxi...they now know me by my voice alone....it has been excruciating, but my new place is lovely!!! I am taking up a couple of things that I use to do, one of which is cooking fine meals, veal medallions with all of the trimmings, making tofu taste like filet mignon, even being as creative as to grab my bag of compute hardware %26amp; fix a couple of old computers. YES ME!!!! I am reading more, which is NOW a LOT!!!! I have more music in my life and films I wanted to see..catching up on many things.%26amp; at the library I am immersed in books on old laws and their amendments....weII I have a HUGE weekend in front of me, tell me if you believe it, that I CAN get it all done??I would make a boring date would i not? I am drawing again, Painting comes next...infusing my writings with music, i.e. songs....How about YOU???Have you resumed this year anything that you use to do and once more are inspired to do so???
First of all, congratulations!!! I bet it feels wonder full to live by yourself and own all your time. I hope someday I will be able to do the same.

I have resumed things I had not done in many tears: writing poetry and being in love (15 years since the last time I did, how's that?), smiling, wearing high heels, listening to music, sharing confidences with friends... and smoking (this last one I am not happy for, and I mean to quit some time soon; still, I am smoking no more that 6 cigarettes a day Mon-Fri, none in weekends)Have you resumed this year anything that you use to do and once more are inspired to do so???
Does going insane count
Drawing more and reading more

Traveling way too much.

Can't seem to kick this computer habit.
who cares about my life....can i come live with you?? i love veal...
Playing my alto sax. I've missed it for the past 6 years, bought one in Korea, now I play every weekend. That and working out again. Missed that one too for the past 7 months. Work had me too busy for both.
ice skating

No comments:

Post a Comment