Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weight Watchers question?

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to work out the points on this. I don't follow the points system hardcore, but I try to stick to themas much as possible. The trouble is, I like to cook, and by cook I mean I don't really measure anything.



Anyway, tonight for dinner I made tofu with carrots and peppers. I marinated the tofu, but not all of the marinade seeped into the tofu. How would I count the points?



I tend to do stuff like this a lot and know how to count points if I don't always measure, but just eyeball things.



Thanks!Weight Watchers question?
Obviously there is no exact way to eyeball the quantity of food you ate. If there was, nobody would use measuring cups and spoons! The easiest thing to do would be to prepare the marinade in a measuring cup and then pour it on your tofu. When you go to cook your tofu, you can pour the un-absorbed marinade back into the measuring cup to get an idea of how much you used.Weight Watchers question?
I have been a WW for a long time.



I count a TB of the marinade per serving if it really soaked up well in the tofu. It may be an over estimate but better safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment