Sunday, November 14, 2010

How many calories are in tofu Pad Thai?

I have decided to start eating better because I feel like I've gained a lot of weight over the past several months. I've never eaten terribly unhealthy, but starting in about February I had a LOT going on in my life between school, work, moving, etc... so with limited time I was eating out more then usual. Tonight my fianc茅 is going to be gone, so I don't really want to cook a major meal like I normally do when I get off work. I was thinking about stopping by and getting some Thai food from a local Thai restaurant on my way home. It's not a ';fast food'; Asian restaurant, all their ingredients are fresh and their dishes aren't greasy and gross. I usually order their Pad Thai with tofu. So, the question is.... how many calories are in this dish? I've done a very good job of counting my calories today and I want to make sure I won't be going over my allowance. Oh, and another thing... whenever I get their Pad Thai, I usually can't make it past a 1/4 of the portion they give me. I eat the rest over a course of several days.How many calories are in tofu Pad Thai?
There are 460 calories and 8g of fat in one serving of Pad Thai with tofu.How many calories are in tofu Pad Thai?
tl;dr



But in a full serving of tofu pad thai: between 385 and 419 calories (in 2 cups).

No comments:

Post a Comment