Friday, November 19, 2010

I would like to ask a couple questions?

I'm almost 18. 5'3 - 5'4 and I weight about 119-124. Is that normal? or above average?



Another thing is that I've been dieting and trying to lose fat and I've been counting calories, doing push ups and crunchers and other stuff at home (reps throughout the day) and I've been monitoring and recording my diet and avoided sugary stuff or at least not as much as I ate today.



Today, however, I kinda splurged.. Today I ate:



A peach, and a handful of Apple Jacks for breakfast (I have small hands). And then I went out for a 30 minute casual walk to the supermarket.



Then for lunch I ate 2 slices of wheat bread (45 calories each slice), with laughing cow cheese, small amount of ketchup, and a boca meatless burger pattie. I had a 90 calorie rice krispie treat bar with a tablespoon of ice cream on top of it. and a can of diet soda.



Later today, I ate two pieces of pitted dried prunes. and a nutrigrain bar (blueberry) and a 30 calorie bread cracker thingy.



For dinner, I made 8 servings of shirataki tofu noodles for my family with these meatless meat shreads and white mushrooms with a bit of oyster sauce, cooked (stirred fried in a pan without oil). I ate 2 bowls of the noodles and a diet soda



This is where I kind of splurged. I ate a peach, 100 calorie oreo mini cakesters, a banana, sugarless jell-o which is 10 calories, a 90 calorie low fat quackers chewy bar, and this 80 calorie pack of kid's gummy candy thing that my mom bought for my little sister..



Afterwards, I went on my daily run which is about 60-70 minute run. I don't walk at all during this run..



Was my calorie intake %26gt; calorie burned? Also, if my weight is normal, I am pretty flabby/fat in the stomach area.. is it because I have too much sugar intake? How do I get rid my fat?I would like to ask a couple questions?
Your problem is that you dont eat things that keep you full. You eat a lot of empty calories.

From your foods listed I am guessing youre a vegetarian.

Add almonds to a fiber/protein filled cereal like Special K protein with sliced fruit on top. Oatmeal works too.

Add a green salad with low calorie dressing to your lunch with soy or black beans (tons of protein and will keep you full)

With dinner add some kind of bean or other protein (even a soy protein shake would help)

Stay away from diet soda... it contains sugar substitute which can actually make you crave sweets more.. and has high amounts of sodium, which can dehydrate you.

Instead of eating things like oreo cakesters, have apple slices... or orange... or any kind of fruit for that matter.

Try to eat more protein and nutrient rich food.... and drink at least 80oz of water a day. This will definitely help you feel better and keep from feeling hungry.



and no... youre not above average in your weight... youre actually on the smaller side. Try adding in some weight lifting to your workouts to give you muscle mass and more definition. Lifting weights also helps to burn fat faster.I would like to ask a couple questions?
1
you're normal. Fat can be burned by getting the right exercise. Try swimming in the summer.
I hate when people get on yahoo answers and obviously pretend (or stretch the truth WAY far) to have ';problems';. You are obviously looking for someone to say ';O NO! You have a eating disorder, mabey anorexia';. I don't know whether your insecure or what, but I'm sure you can find better things to do (or ask!). I can't imagine you meeting a new person (on your ';60 minute uber-intense run';), O I get online and try to get people to tell me I need help for shits n giggles. FIND A NEW HOBBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment