Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I only eat fruit vegetables and miso soup for a month how much weight can i lose?

I'm trying to get a jump start on my weight loss. The regular cutting down on calories and working out isn't really doing it and i figured if i eat lots of vegetables(cooked and raw) with a couple of pieces of fruit a bowl of miso soup everyday and tofu for protein i might be able to lose weight quicker. Also if i do this will bananas and sweet potatoes hinder my weight loss?If I only eat fruit vegetables and miso soup for a month how much weight can i lose?
Losing weight depends on a combination of diet and exercise. By diet I mean healthy eating, you should not be 'cutting' calories in that you are starving yourself but you should be selective about what kind of food you eat, portion sizes and how often. Always eat breakfast, it is the most important meal of the day and the meal where you can eat the most to get your metabolism going. You should have a small snack between meals and cut your portions down throughout the day (should be burning most of your calories during the day therefore you will need less at night when you are less mobile). Whether bananas or sweet potatoes will hinder your weight loss depends on your body but if you are sure to eat a balanced diet by eating certain foods in moderation they should not be a problem. Do not overload on fruit as it can be high in sugar.If I only eat fruit vegetables and miso soup for a month how much weight can i lose?
I don't think that's a good idea because there's probably going to be some vitamins missing. Try eating something low calorie/sugarless for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and whatever you want for dinner so that you don't go crazy from bland food.(well,no splurging obviously) Also, try running half a hour every day.
it's called portion controls. if you eat less. you will lose weight. there is no such thing as i tried cutting calories and working out and it didn't work. BECAUSE IT DOES. unless you have a thyroid problem you will lose weight if you have a strict diet. calories=energy. when energy isnt used it is stored into fat. sooooooooo less calories mean less fat. or more fat leaving your body.
Hi friend



It is easy to lose weight if you know how to do it.And also of course you have to know how to lose weight healthy and naturally.Because that is possible, but you can have healthy problems.



If you are really serious about weight lost I can help you.I had this problem before, but after searching I found a system that helped me to lose 60 lbs in several months.ABSOLUTELY NO PILLS.100% healthy.



http://EliteWeightloss.info



Hope that was helpful
Hey :)



I've lost 44 lbs (20 kg) in the last month! I've been trying for a long time and I've just started making some progress. Of course I'm doing some exercise, but nothing that hard, just around 30-40 minutes a day. What really helped me lose the weight was this new product I've been taking that helps you lose weight! I really suggest you give it a go, you can try it completely FREE if you use the link below:



http://tinyurl.com/lose-weight-the-fast-鈥?/a>



Good luck :) I hope this stuff helps you as much as it has helped me. Never give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment